Pacific Engineering Audits review your entire compressed air system to identify ways to maximize efficiency and decrease waste, as well as to reduce energy, maintenance and equipment costs. Audits provide the most accurate possible data on current system conditions to help manage the system, identify component upgrades, and ensure the entire system operates as it should.
- Reduce operating costs by 10% to 30%
- Reduce maintenance costs by 10% to 25%
- Get the accurate data on current system conditions
- Receive documentation on power usage and your system’s interrelationships
- Can be conducted without downtime or disruption to productivity
The audit reports prepared by the Pacific Engineering experts’ team include recommendations on short, medium and long-term measures for energy conservation, along with financial estimates and analysis for the implementation. The reports offer specifics into measurements and tests conducted at the customer sites. This is followed up by assistance in the implementation and performance monitoring of our energy conservation proposals.